Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HOLIDAY LOOT

Hey guys! I just got back from my vacation in Disneyworld and it was a blast! I have pictures and stories to share but that will be in a later longer post. Here are some stuffs I bought over winter break - LET ME SHARE THEM WITH YOU!


I got this super cute sticker set and postcard from the Japanese gift shop at Epcot. Omg I cutegasmed when I went in because of all the Shinzi Katoh items. There was also lots of Sanrio, Totoro and Pokemon goodies.


Necklace, Belt, Shorts by F21 | Hat by Rubi | Boots by Nurture | Leather Jacket by Kenar (thrifted)
Because my cousin is here for break, she and I went shopping almost every day - seriously, we went to like three malls. Also, my dad bought me the Chelsea style boots I've been wanting for a while as a Christmas present!



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://boxrabbit.blogspot.com/
personal style | travel | food | shopping